LONGMAN PREPARATION SERIES FOR THE TOEIC TEST: LISTENING AND READING, INTERMEDIATE COURSE, 5th edition, February 2012
Longman Preparation Series for the TOEIC Test: Listening and Reading, Intermediate Course, gives students the skills, strategies, practice, and confidence they need to increase their scores on the Listening and Reading sections of the TOEIC test. Ideal for a TOEIC test preparation course or for self-study, the Intermediate Course is intended for students who achieve TOEIC test scores from 300 to 600.
- Free CD-ROM containing audio MP3 files, audio script and optional answer key to help students practice listening comprehension exercises on their own.
- Three complete Practice Tests include TOEIC test-style answer sheets for diagnosis and assessment.
- Over 1,000 practice items reflecting the format and content of the TOEIC test.
- Objectives in each section help learners to focus and set goals.
- Highlighted test-taking tips provide tips and grammatical explanations, plus links to specific exercises for immediate help and reinforcement